Monday, September 28, 2015

Another Week in the Life...Written 9-28-2015

Things sound like it has been going really well and busy as ever. Dad sounds like he is doing great and getting a lot better. That is awesome how things are doing.

This week has been busy we were teaching a ton of less-active members and investigators. I'm not really sure what to write this week but things have been going well. We've been having some really good lessons with our investigators.

Today we had our zone activity where we made and are breakfast and enjoyed hanging out. The we played some volleyball and soccer. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it.

Seneca Zone Activity 9-28-2015

Transfers are this Wednesday with my companion and I staying together in Montgomery Village North. It is crazy to think that it is my last transfer is approaching. I am glad to be staying here and am exited to continue to work here and bring others closer to Christ. It feels like yesterday I just came out here. I'm excited to see what this next transfer has in store. 

I also am really excited for General Conference coming up and there should be some great talks coming up.

So I'm at a complete loss of what else to write but I hope that you have a great week.

Love,

Elder Braden Dahl


Mom: Let's see--what to write...
what did you cook and eat for breakfast?
tell us more about your companion-where is he from, what are his hobbies, is he 1st missionary in his family, siblings, etc
Are your other 2 roommates being transferred this week?
What are you going to sing next? With whom?
Does it feel like fall yet?

Elder Dahl: I think I can take a hint...
Bacon, waffles, pancakes, orange juice, milk, with syrup and whipped cream.
My companion is from Mesa Arizona, has a younger brother and sister, his mom is a convert his dad served a mission in Italy, he enjoys bow hunting, sleeping, eating food that other people cook for him, blowing things up, etc
Both of my roommates are staying (Elder C and Elder T)
No plans for singing yet (the new VC director doesn't like musical performances so much)
Yes it feels like fall, it's getting cooler the leaves are already changing, getting windier and cloudier

No comments:

Post a Comment