Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2nd Week-Letter

Unfortunately I am only allowed to go on lds.org, Mormon.org and myldsmail on Preparation Days, so I cannot check out the blog. I miss you all a lot. I have seen Jason B in the Comedor (cafeteria) quite a bit.  The first week I was here I said hello to him, and he had no idea who I was. After visiting for a few minutes he finally remembered that I visited his ward once.
CCM Mexico MTC Cafeteria / Comedor


The days are so blended together here I barely know what to say because it seems like now nothing ever changes. It is just one big day. Sunday is my favorite day here because the Holy Spirit is just so strong and full and you just feel recharged. We sing “God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again” at the end of every Sunday to say goodbye to the missionaries who have been here for six week, and the spirit floods the room and half the people ball their eyes out.  (written 12/11/13)
"God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again” by Woodcreek H.S. Chamber and
Concert Choirs, Directed by Adrienne Mars October 2011
(Braden is to the right of the director's head in the 2nd row)





No comments:

Post a Comment