Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2nd Week-Letter to Dad

It has been a great second week! Sunday was the most spiritual day I have ever felt here besides the temple. I hope survey has been all right. When I went to the temple last week I had a very distinct impression to put you all on the prayer roll, so I hope Heavenly Father has been able to bless you through this difficult week. Please tell everyone at work that I am having a blast! It is so awesome down here. I love being a missionary and I love the CCM. I hope you saw the First Presidency Christmas Devotional this last Sunday. I really enjoyed hearing the messages and music that were broadcast to us.
Yesterday at dinner they were playing music for the first (and so far only) time and it was Andrea Bocelli's Christmas CD and it reminded me of you guys. Tell Brittney she will love the MTC. At least for me the CCM is an awesome place.


As a notice, my Christmas Preparation Day will not be Wednesday (Christmas); it will be the day after, on the 26th. For Christmas all of our schedule is special activity TBD. I got my hair cut today and it is really short and they spiked the front up.  But I like it and it looks pretty good. I miss you a lot and it's very different being away from the family, especially when I worked with you 40 plus hours a week. I hope you do well on your survey and don't be too stressed out. I love you! (written 12/11/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment