Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wasn't conference great!-Claro que sí ... Written 4-6-2014

Conference was super awesome. I'm glad you're enjoying your time with Aunt M and fam. Sounds like a ton of fun!

It's been a great week here and it's so amazing to see the work of the Lord here. Today was a nice fun day. We went down to Fort Washington (forever away) and had our Zone Activity with the neighboring zone. We had a sports day and saw briefly Fort Washington. It was nice and it's sunny and warm here. My companion and I got matching batman shirts for our group color just for some fun.
Fort Washington - Zone Activity: Silver Spring and ? Zones
Can you find Elder Dahl and his companion in their matching Batman shirts?
Hint...they are sitting down...just right of center...oh there they are!
It was been a wonderful week teaching the people here. My companion and I met a lot of new people and we knocked a lot of doors. We found several new investigators via our work and the work of members. We were able to teach a lot of people this week who are interested in learning more about the church. We had some amazing lessons and experiences with them. We have been able to have some great discussions between them where the Holy Spirit is strong. There were several times where I said things that definitely didn't come from me.

We're really trying to work on building a solid foundation for our area and are getting in the swing of things (now with transfers just around the corner). We are getting to know the members really well. We've met a lot of them and we have attempted to visit all of them. It's coming around and we're trying to help them all the best we can with the help of Heavenly Father.

Conference was great (as always). The time seems to pass by so fast when watching it. There were some really wonderful messages and a great spirit. There were many wonderful messages shared and a lot of great, edifying things I learned. I don't know if I can pick a favorite talk but I loved the conference.

I hope my youngest is doing better and feeling well. It's a bummer he got so sick. I hope my oldest brother survives his cue to cue today. Tell him congratulations on his college of choice. I'm glad he's got his decisions all down. I'm glad everyone has been having a lot of fun and doing well.

Love,
Elder Braden Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment